Welcome to the Delek US Holdings investor relations homepage. In this section, you will find a breadth of information on our company, in addition to a number of useful tools designed to help inform institutional and private investors, industry analysts and the media on Delek US Holdings and its subsidiaries.
Founded in 2001, Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) is a downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, convenience store retailing, asphalt and renewables.
- Acquired Alon USA Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ALJ) on July 1, 2017
- Anticipate annual synergies of $85 to $105 million to be achieved in 2018
- Acquisition results in a larger, more diverse company that is well-positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the market and better navigate the cyclical nature of the business
- to unlock significant logistics value from Alon’s asset base through potential drop downs to Delek Logistics Partners, LP
- Crude slate has largest percentage of Permian Basin sourced crude of any independent refiner
- Strong financial position supports ability to return value to shareholders
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations consist of Delek Logistics. Delek US and its affiliates also own approximately 63 percent (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics. Delek Logistics is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.