Welcome to the Delek US Holdings investor relations homepage. In this section, you will find a breadth of information on our company, in addition to a number of useful tools designed to help inform institutional and private investors, industry analysts and the media on Delek US Holdings and its subsidiaries.
Founded in 2001, Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) is a downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, convenience store retailing, asphalt and renewables
- Acquired Alon USA Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ALJ) on July 1, 2017
- Anticipate annual synergies of $85 to $105 million to be achieved in 2018
- Acquisition results in a larger, more diverse company that is well-positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the market and better navigate the cyclical nature of the business
- to unlock significant logistics value from Alon’s asset base through potential drop downs to Delek Logistics Partners, LP
- Crude slate has largest percentage of Permian Basin sourced crude of any independent refiner
- Strong financial position supports ability to return value to shareholders
Copyright Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
Tuesday, 02/27/18 9:30 am ESTQ4 2017 Delek US Holdings Inc Earnings Conference Call
Wednesday, 02/14/18 12:10 pm MSTDelek US Holdings Inc at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2018
Thursday, 11/09/17 10:30 am ESTQ3 2017 Delek US Holdings Inc Earnings Conference Call